Saturday, September 8, 2007

About me....

I born in Badalpura (Darbar house), (Khagaul, Patna-801105) on 9th Dec 1973.
My forefathers (Parental side) were landlords & my great grandfather was Rai Saheb ( Distric magistrate pre 1947).
My Mother grandfather was the founder/owner of first Suger mill of Bihar "Ganga Desi Sugar Factory" in Buxar.
I am Engineering Graduate from RIT Jamshedpur in Production & Management 1992-1996.
I worked with Telco ( Tata Morots, Jamshedpur) from 1996-2005.
I am presently working with GE Healthcare in Bangalore & staying in Whitefield in Bangalore in Knightsbridge.
I am also doing EPGDM (MBA) from Tapmi in Bangalore.
I am a Landmark graduate who completed curriculam for life.
I am attched to Art of living foundation.
I am attched to Janagraha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Manish,

It is good to see your profile. We are healthcare software development company from USA. And we have our development and sales operation in India. At present we are in the process of looking out for Sales Manager to our office in Visakhapatnam. I was wondering whether you have any interest in this position.

With regards,
Prasada Pyala
http://www.sajix.com

Badalpura said...

Hi Prasada,
I was not checking this site so just seen the update, you can call me on 9845251514 for further.
Regards